Archive for December, 2013

Claiming back tax

Most teachers will be members of a professional body and/or union. As teachers, we are entitled to claim back any tax paid to us on the money we have paid as professional fees, and are entitled to do so for the past four years. There are various companies around that will help you do this, […]

%d bloggers like this: